IS IT OKAY TO STAY FRIENDS WITH AN EX?
– Yes, but I also think it should be natural for exes to drift apart once either of them gets into a new relationship. If you have children with your ex, then obviously, you have to communicate a lot, but if not, there’s really no reason to text, call or hang out with your ex – or god forbid, spend holidays together – once you have a new partner.
ARE YOU RELIGIOUS OR SPIRITUAL?
– I consider myself to be a very spiritual person, but I’m not religious.
WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
– animal cruelty, fighting with my boyfriend, and sometimes movies/tv shows.
WHAT’S THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
DO YOU WISH TO BE FAMOUS?
– I don’t really care too much about fame, but sure, I guess it would be fun.
WHO SHOULD PLAY YOU IN A MOVIE ABOUT YOUR LIFE?
– I haven’t really thought about it, but Christina Aguilera seems like a good fit.
WHAT’S THE MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE?
– No idea. I don’t really get embarrassed too easily, if at all.
IF YOU DIDN’T HAVE TO WORK, WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH YOUR LIFE?
– Exactly the same thing I’m doing with it right now.
SUM UP YOUR ENTIRE LIFE IN A FEW WORDS:
– Born and raised 28 years ago in Arendal. Didn’t like it there. Moved away when I was 19. Moved around for a while. Trusted the wrong people. Settled in Gol. Fell in love with a guy. Ended up together. Yay! 🙂